any possibility of a 2WD flash that includes cruise control?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Given drive-by-wire, it seems like electronic cruise control might be possible. 

It was listed as a future upgrade in the original description of the ECU update. See the "Flash is ready" thread. I asked about progress a few months ago and Nels replied that it is still in the queue. See link 

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

I am not aware of Flashtunes ever having a cruise control tune for the FZ-09.
You might be right, but I thought remembered reading that some tuner was flashing ECU's with CC on FZ-09's, but then had to stop, as flashtune removed the capability.  Was it Stoltech, maybe?   Either way, I'm excited to use this non-vaporware CC this summer!

• 5 months later...
Hello, has there been any update with the cruise control reflash.
unfortunately there has not been any update for us on that. we're kinda hoping now that the electronic cruise control that came out on the fz-10 may be able to be copied and added to other bikes but we're still at the mercy of the software development companies 

Hello, has there been any update with the cruise control reflash.
unfortunately there has not been any update for us on that. we're kinda hoping now that the electronic cruise control that came out on the fz-10 may be able to be copied and added to other bikes but we're still at the mercy of the software development companies 
Motorcyclist mag describes the FZ-10 CC thus: "One button to turn it on, another to set and adjust, and just like that you're cruising. Brilliant." So there would still have to be some modification and addition of a harness(es) with new buttons.

Motorcyclist mag describes the FZ-10 CC thus: "One button to turn it on, another to set and adjust, and just like that you're cruising. Brilliant." So there would still have to be some modification and addition of a harness(es) with new buttons.

most likely but it's pretty simple to set up something like that

Archived