Soon to be FJ-09 owner

Howdy everybody how are you all doing. Here in the next month or so I will be buying myself a 2015 FJ-09. I am so excited I don't think I will be able to wait. I have done allot of research and looked at the bike in person a ton of times. Hell just last weekend I took one out on a test ride. Considering I've owned a 2006 Yamaha V-star 650 classic for the past 5 years, this is a big change for me. A crapload more power, way faster and a whole different style of riding. Anyway every time I get a new vehicle I get on the forums to learn as much as possible. Just wanted to pop in and say howdy and thanks for having me.

Howdy everybody how are you all doing. Here in the next month or so I will be buying myself a 2015 FJ-09. I am so excited I don't think I will be able to wait. I have done allot of research and looked at the bike in person a ton of times. Hell just last weekend I took one out on a test ride. Considering I've owned a 2006 Yamaha V-star 650 classic for the past 5 years, this is a big change for me. A crapload more power, way faster and a whole different style of riding. Anyway every time I get a new vehicle I get on the forums to learn as much as possible. Just wanted to pop in and say howdy and thanks for having me.
Welcome, kind person.  This forum is a great source of knowledge and thoughts, and we welcome yours.  Let us know when you get the FJ, and what you do and learn with it. 

Archived