Show me your action shots on the FJ-09

• Premium Member
This one is not too impressive as I am not leaned over, but you can see the stylish gear I am wearing, the fender bob, and the smile on my face.

Lewis_FJ9_avatar_zpshrjnt534.jpg

Teiz Lombard suit.
Alpinestars gor-tex web touring boots
Shoei RF1200 helmet
Frank Thomas racing gloves
Sena SMH-10 communicator

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Nice! I did the RF1200 too. It's a good helmet and has good crash test results. I went with the UClear units for bluetooth. It's nice because it's boomless.  
What kind of gloves are they?
Frank Thomas racing gloves from Cyclegear. Nothing special, about $100, occasionally on sale. Very comfortable for me and not too expensive.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived