So close.....

I think I'm gonna die waiting! I feel like a kid counting down to Christmas. I have my bill of sale, my bike (#000427) landed at the dealership Friday morning and have an estimated delivery of Tuesday or Wednesday. This is going to be the longest couple days of my life so far. Although I won't be able to ride it for a while yet (on the road), at least I can siton it every day til then and drive it on the dyno to at least get break in over with and hear this sweet triple music we all love. To make the waiting harder, I assisted in tuning 2 Triumphs this past week: a 2009 Street Triple (99.5whp) and a 2007 Speed Triple. (cams, full system, k&n. 138whp!)
I tuned cars for 8 years, and had no real desire to ride but when the shop got the bike attachment and I began working on motorcycles....I got bit by the bug. Loving the sport and REALLY looking forward to an awesome season. Also love this forum!
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

• Premium Member
Don't worry, it will be here soon enough. Looking forward to your dyno numbers. How many miles/hours before you can do a full dyno run so we can see some actuals?
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I'm still thinking on how long I'll run it before a full pull. Definitely several heat cycles and an oil change....a couple days of tooling around on the dyno just familiarizing myself with the bike and controls etc. Might make a point to have enough break in done to get ready for dyno runs next weekend. I am curious about the power and shape of the torque curve of each throttle mode.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Guest eatpasta
I think I'm gonna die waiting! I feel like a kid counting down to Christmas. I have my bill of sale, my bike (#000427) landed at the dealership Friday morning and have an estimated delivery of Tuesday or Wednesday. This is going to be the longest couple days of my life so far. Although I won't be able to ride it for a while yet (on the road), at least I can siton it every day til then and drive it on the dyno to at least get break in over with and hear this sweet triple music we all love. To make the waiting harder, I assisted in tuning 2 Triumphs this past week: a 2009 Street Triple (99.5whp) and a 2007 Speed Triple. (cams, full system, k&n. 138whp!) I tuned cars for 8 years, and had no real desire to ride but when the shop got the bike attachment and I began working on motorcycles....I got bit by the bug. Loving the sport and REALLY looking forward to an awesome season. Also love this forum!
 heh  - yea man bikers lose sleep over stuff like this - this makes us bikers!  Congrats though!  Im sure you'll have possession soon enough.
     As far as the Speed Triple - mine is pretty stock minus exhaust and I CANNOT IMAGINE what a 140 hp S3 would be like to ride.  I can barely keep the front tire down on mine....

Archived