New FJ owner in Colorado

freddie

Happy to say I was able to pick up a new 2015 FJ09 model, discussed with the service manager about the oil pan and they are going to replace it with the new version.. Could not pass up the price of under $9,000 otd with an extended warranty!!

Next is to add the Super Tenere switch column and cruise control, ECU flash and decide on exhaust system... Bags are in the very near future...

Great forum and nice to see some members form the FJR forum that have crossed over... 

Looking forward to spring weather!!

Keith

• Premium Member
Happy to say I was able to pick up a new 2015 FJ09 model, discussed with the service manager about the oil pan and they are going to replace it with the new version.. Could not pass up the price of under $9,000 otd with an extended warranty!! 
Next is to add the Super Tenere switch column and cruise control, ECU flash and decide on exhaust system... Bags are in the very near future...

Great forum and nice to see some members form the FJR forum that have crossed over... 

Looking forward to spring weather!!

Keith
Welcome aboard. Ah, another former FJR rider. I sold mine over 1 year ago and have never looked back, even though I loved my Feejer. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived