Latest posts first...?

Newbie here. I've looked, but cannot find anything on it - can posts be configured so that the most recent post in a given thread comes up first.   Would seem logical to so do.
Thank you.
[em]W[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Newbie here. I've looked, but cannot find anything on it - can posts be configured so that the most recent post in a given thread comes up first.   Would seem logical to so do. Thank you.
[em]W[/em]
"Recent Posts" already works this way. For the threads I just start at the last page and work backwards if I feel the need to see the most recent first (most threads aren't that many pages).

I asked this Q too. Can't remember where I posted tbh...I can't find anything, I think for all other forums I've joined the default was newest first, with an option in personal settings...emails are like that on outlook, gmail, yahoo etc.

Still I'm enjoying the forum immensely #firstworldproblem
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

I asked this Q too. Can't remember where I posted tbh...I can't find anything, I think for all other forums I've joined the default was newest first, with an option in personal settings...emails are like that on outlook, gmail, yahoo etc. 

See the buttons recent posts? Recent threads? Click those to see most recent posts.

The individual threads are like on all other forums. Historical order. Just like on adventure rider, thumpertalk, most all the bike forums. In fact, if the last page of posts were listed first, nobody would see the first and most important post of the thread and wouldn't understand what the thread was about.

Must be a metric thing, ukgser, advrider, CMC, and emails are all latest first.

It's not a big deal tbh, and a matter of preference, not really right n wrong

I for one, won't be losing any sleep.
Honda SS50, Kawasaki Z200, Honda 400/4, Yamaha TDM900, Yamaha XT660Z Tenere, KTM 990 Adventure, BMW R1200GS, Mr Stevens, and my favourite of all: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer...a bit like FJ-09 only properly named :¬P

See the buttons recent posts? Recent threads? Click those to see most recent posts.  
The individual threads are like on all other forums. Historical order. Just like on adventure rider, thumpertalk, most all the bike forums. In fact, if the last page of posts were listed first, nobody would see the first and most important post of the thread and wouldn't understand what the thread was about.

This is not a big deal to me at all.. in fact I mainly use the "recent threads" and "recent posts" buttons to navigate the forum when I'm not looking for something specific.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Archived