Garage Opener Remote

piotrek

I did the mo-door.  See attached pictures for placement.  I put it here because I have the Super Tenere cruise switch and I like things out of the way yet easily accessible.  I would rate this as at least a top 5 favorite on my mod list, possibly a top 3.

4645344.jpg  

4645348.jpg

• Premium Member
The mo-dor looks pretty slick, but definitely pricey.  I went with a $21 3-button keychain model that supposedly works with most chamberlain and liftmaster, worked great with mine.  There is a $17 universal one that might work too.  Has the added benefits of no install, and I can use it as a spare when needed.  

• 2 weeks later...
I used to do the opener in pocket routine too. I have about half a dozen jackets (mesh, leather, waterproof, one piece suit...) and forgetting the opener in a jacket that I wasn't wearing got old. Wife got really tired of running out and opening the door. On top of that , just to prove how hard my life can be, my jackets have pockets in different places so I sometimes was groping myself trying to find the stupid thing. There had to be a batter way! That's when I stumbled across the little button and my life changed forever. Seriously, considering that I push that button multiple times a day, I would rank this very high on the most satisfying mod list. $50, forget it. I already owned the opener, so all I bought was the switch. $3.99 at RS I think.

That is where I mounted my garage door opener button as well.  I mounted the opener in the little plastic box under the seat, also with velcro.  So far it has worked perfectly even after being exposed to heavy rain.  One of my favorite options so far.
Brad
Selbyville, DE

Archived