inexpensive ebay levers

I installed some $19 adjustable levers I found on ebay that were shipped from China. Fit and finish and overall quality is pretty good. I noticed a  couple of things  after installing them. First off, after setting the adjuster on the clutch lever to a comfortable position, i noticed that the heavy clunk into first gear from Neutral is now considerable softer than with the OEM lever. Leads me to believe the stock lever has a shorter cable pull. I'm sure the leverage ratio is different on the aftermarket lever when the position adjuster is set at the 5 position, as i have mine. The front brakes now seem to have a bit more initial bite and a little better feel at the lever. Again most likely due to getting more leverage with the adjuster. The lever blade feels wider than the OEM's do but overall a nice improvement over the stockers. 

I installed some $19 adjustable levers I found on ebay that were shipped from China. Fit and finish and overall quality is pretty good. I noticed a  couple of things  after installing them. First off, after setting the adjuster on the clutch lever to a comfortable position, i noticed that the heavy clunk into first gear from Neutral is now considerable softer than with the OEM lever. Leads me to believe the stock lever has a shorter cable pull. I'm sure the leverage ratio is different on the aftermarket lever when the position adjuster is set at the 5 position, as i have mine. The front brakes now seem to have a bit more initial bite and a little better feel at the lever. Again most likely due to getting more leverage with the adjuster. The lever blade feels wider than the OEM's do but overall a nice improvement over the stockers. 
Hi , can you share a link to it ?.
Thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived