FJ-09 Hot Bodies Exhaust

Which dan moto was tested? Their systems seem cheap in comparison (in terms of price).

Also noticed their exhausts are not available for the FZ-09/MT-09 (FJ-09) if you access the US site, but are if you access the international site.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Only source for UK owners seems to be Ebay from China & Hong Kong. I can't find any EU supplier which suggests they are not CE marked, even with a baffle added. Rarely a problem in the UK if you can find a friendly MOT test place once the bike is 3 years old, but German and especially Swiss police/customs are a bit fussy when it comes to such things. As a third of my annual mileage is in places foreign I will stick to legal offerings, although 120bhp is appealing.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Wow, impressive.

Wessie....Don't emission restrictions suck? Here in Arizona, motorcycles, regardless of age, are never required to do any sort of emission testing. It's awesome! Heck, cars here aren't even required to do it until the vehicle is 10 years old.

• Premium Member
Wow, impressive. 
Wessie....Don't emission restrictions suck? Here in Arizona, motorcycles, regardless of age, are never required to do any sort of emission testing. It's awesome! Heck, cars here aren't even required to do it until the vehicle is 10 years old.
In this case it's not emissions restrictions, it's noise restrictions...

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, as I was amazed as well. It's also very, very loud Dan Moto exhaust
120hp
67ft lbs
dan%20moto_zpsezjwc7uk.png
As was already asked, what model is this?  Is it available in the US?  Any idea as to the weight reduction(hopefully)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Edit: somewhere between doing 55 bikes in a weekend, being told one thing, remembering another perhaps, i confused an fj for another one. either way, i have made a mistake and have to rectify it. this flash was built on a Hot Bodies exhaust for the FJ-09, not a dan moto exhaust. It is this one right here https://www.hotbodiesracing.com/product/fz-09-2014-16-mgp-exhaust/ . my sincerest apologies.

So straight pipe with a bit of a coffee can muffler that probably doesn't muffle much is the winner. Too bad it looks so bad but I guess that's what it takes.
 a 5hp jump on this over the others was not what i expected either but low and behold, it did

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...