Passenger

Could anyone tell me what it is like to have a passenger on the back.
Are the passengers comfortable? And how well does it do with side bags.

I have been looking for a second bike for my wife to ride on the back for some extended trips. The ZX6R is just not that comfortable for her. We are both average, me weighing at 150 and her at 120.
I know some of you might suggest the FJR. I am not a fan of them. Too heavy and no fun. Boring.

Any info will help. Thinking about picking one up next month.

I had a passenger not sure of her weight but since she will never look here I'm thinking around 165lbs ride was fine. bike handled great although it was a short drive. I have no bags but did have my top box on at the time.
2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

I had a passenger not sure of her weight but since she will never look here I'm thinking around 165lbs ride was fine. bike handled great although it was a short drive. I have no bags but did have my top box on at the time.
What's her name? I'll send her an invite to the forum :D 
(your post had me chuckling)

Pics or it didn't happen!  No really, I want to see some pictures of any two riders to show my wife she will have room on the pillion.  I'm hoping for some pictures showing legs on the pegs so she can see the bend in the legs, etc. 
Thanks!

Archived