Euro LED Turn signals?

I am picking up my gray FJ-09 and one of the things I want to change are the turn signals.

I saw these on the European website which are LEDs and looks pretty cool, but they are for the MT-09 (FZ-09), not sure if it fits the FJ. LED Flashers

The one I would really love to have though is the slim one on these pictures below:

034_MT-09_Tracer_1024.jpg.3912644.jpg
It has white DRL and Amber blinkers.

I tried finding any reference to these turn signals and had no luck.

Anyone else saw those? Are you interested as well? Do you know where to get them?

Cheers,

Roger.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found them!! still don't know where to buy, but I hope we will have the same accessory catalog in north americas!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36666228/120115.Tracer.pdf

Dude, thank you so much!!! 
This is great! And yeah, I hope we have it here too, but somehow I don't think that one will be available in the US catalog...

Good thing I have a friend in Europe that can ship em to me. :)

Thanks again Northern_rider!

Roger.

Dude, thank you so much!!! 
This is great! And yeah, I hope we have it here too, but somehow I don't think that one will be available in the US catalog...

Good thing I have a friend in Europe that can ship em to me. :)

Thanks again Northern_rider!

Roger.

Available in Canada as well. Yamaha Canada Parts and Accessories

Sorry GSOrider, we were talking about the smaller ones, with position light up front and brake lights at the rear...

I do not think they have these parts in Norway yet, but when they become available I can get em for you if you'd like.

Only problem is that Norway is usually expensive so might be better to get em from another European country.

I do not think they have these parts in Norway yet, but when they become available I can get em for you if you'd like. 
Only problem is that Norway is usually expensive so might be better to get em from another European country.
Thanks Rahza! Let me know how much they cost in Norway when they become available so I can compare with other countries!

Thanks Rahza! Let me know how much they cost in Norway when they become available so I can compare with other countries!
Seems the official price is up atm:

http://yamahamc.com/collections/yamaha-originalutstyr/products/led_blinker_front_plus

http://yamahamc.com/collections/yamaha-originalutstyr/products/led_blinker_rear_plus

1023NOK per set, that's 132,30USD with today's currency... I bet it can be purchased cheaper in other countries :P

Archived