Sargent Seat for FJ-09

I finally ordered my seat today, They said they already ran out of the first production run and shipping will be 2-3 weeks plus the time to get across border to Canada so iam hoping it will be in in 1 month. My butt will thank me.
I ordered just the Front only Carbon FX with top stitch (no welt). If someone could post a pic of the Sargent seat with stock rear seat would be awesome to see if they look ok together.
Thanks

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally ordered my seat today, They said they already ran out of the first production run and shipping will be 2-3 weeks plus the time to get across border to Canada so iam hoping it will be in in 1 month. My butt will thank me. I ordered just the Front only Carbon FX with top stitch (no welt). If someone could post a pic of the Sargent seat with stock rear seat would be awesome to see if they look ok together.
Thanks
Thank you.  I've been wishy washy about getting one for a trip in a few weeks.  This makes up my mind for me.  Lol.  Now I can wait for the reviews to come in.

Good thing for you guys my seat arrives Saturday. The weather looks good so I may end up taking half the day on Monday to take a long ride. I should be able to write something up then.
looking forward to it. Thanks!
I get mine Saturday as well.  But I'm in Denver and we're getting snow through Monday :/ 

Sargent suxs! Months ago when they mentioned they were developing a seat for the FJ-09 on their site was a place to be notified (email) when the seat would be available...................well, I never heard back from them. I guess this is the site to follow to want to know what is happening in the world........

Sargent suxs! Months ago when they mentioned they were developing a seat for the FJ-09 on their site was a place to be notified (email) when the seat would be available...................well, I never heard back from them. I guess this is the site to follow to want to know what is happening in the world........
I do agree this is the site to follow. I received an email from them but only after hearing it here first.

When you were notified by Sargent did you get any sort of coupon/discount?
April 23rd. The coupon code has already been posted. Good till May 8th.

Use Coupon Code YFJSAVE50 for two-pieces seats

Use YFJSAVE30 for front only seats.

Got my email with discount codes and ordered the next day so I'd be at the front of the line.

Heading out to the garage now for install.

I got the Plus, front only, with no welt(topstitch only)

I didn't get a bracket for the new seat. I had to transfer it over from my old seat.  I'm not real happy with that.  I'm in Denver and we're getting a freak snow storm right now, so no ridding impression, but a cursory sit seems to indicate this is much more comfortable than stock.  Also, it is mounted identically to stock and is a few inches wider, so you know how the stock is kinda wobbly?  This will be just as much so if not worse.

LPqwmsG.jpg
hKq7lVN.jpg
bBQa5rb.jpg

I got the Plus, front only, with no welt(topstitch only) 
I didn't get a bracket for the new seat. I had to transfer it over from my old seat.  I'm not real happy with that.

Sargent states on their web page the bracket needs to be transferred.
FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

Archived