Egg-sucking 101

For a newbie like me (even though I’m on my second Tracer) this Forum is a goldmine of advice, information, tips, hints, what to do and what to avoid.

Very often I’ll find something of possible future interest, read it, then when I may need to use that info I cannot find it again.

Very frustrating – so I’m now making a note of all likely Threads or Posts of interest as I work my way through my list of enhancements. This will save me much frustration, as the Search function does not always help if precise words cannot be found.
I must say that if and when I have contacted the poster (I can usually remember who that has been) I'm always given full assistance - but I'd prefer not to have to annoy others if I can.

And while in this vein – large servings of thanks to those who go to the trouble of posting their advice and experiences – it’s invaluable and definitely saves one from having to re-invent the wheel.

[em]Wordsmith[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Guest bruinfj09guy
A good forum, indeed. It has done well to compile useful info in only 2 years. Well done, Cruizin.

I'm also on the FJR forum, which is very expansive due to the now 15 years worth of bikes. I wonder if the FJ-09 will last that long???

Bookmarks - A system used to save threads of interest for later viewing. 
Read more: http://fj-09.org/help/user-guide/definitions/glossary#ixzz46Dzpic2l

Use the Actions drop down menu.
Thanks, timg - just made my first Bookmark - this will be invaluable!   Appreciated. [em]W[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived