Photos - 500 Mile Weekends (Minimum) for the Season

I'll post up some pictures here, since I take a ton on trips. It slows me down, but I enjoy photography as a hobby. I'm not using any special camera right now, but I enjoy memorializing my travels on the bike by pictures. Hope anyone who cares enjoys!

*As soon as the Mods give me the permission to attach photos to a thread

• Premium Member
You can post images hosted elsewhere e.g. dropbox, imgur or stump up some cash to become a premium member to upload photos here
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

You can post images hosted elsewhere e.g. dropbox, imgur or stump up some cash to become a premium member to upload photos here
That's surprising. I hope that isn't the case...The other forums I am on have much less of a business feel to them than this one.

• Premium Member
That's surprising. I hope that isn't the case...The other forums I am on have much less of a business feel to them than this one.
Certainly is the case. Cruizin makes no secret that he is providing a forum based service with the idea that the forum and spin-offs like the cruise control become his primary source of income. There are alternative forums - at least 2 in the UK for the Tracer but traffic is low. This place seems to be the primary source of information for the FJ09/Tracer. It has a cosmopolitan user base but lacks some of the bite of the more entertaining forums such as UKGSer which has a very light moderation, especially in the "anything goes" section, which is under utilised in this forum. 

Like you, I would prefer the forum was run purely on an altruistic model but we live in a world where capitalism dominates.

If you would like to begin a revolution to overthrow capitalism then I'm in. Not sure what you could replace it with as I've yet to read a convincing grand narrative from the left. I think the only alternative that works for me is for me to become Emperor.  
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived