Anyone looking for lights?

I've had these on my last few bikes, BMWs and two Tracers.   Excellent value and performance, and styling suits the Tracer.   But you're paying too much (!) - shipped to me here (in Oz) a pair cost me AUD$32.   Pix of my installation on an AdvTech light-bar are posted in the [em]'what did you do to your FJ today?'[/em] Thread. [em]Wordsmith[/em]

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Thanks for the info, Doc; I just ordered a pair as well. Been looking for something like these, they compliment the styling of the bike. The price was definitely right, too.

Everywhere else I saw was ~$50 USD

I've had these on my last few bikes, BMWs and two Tracers.   Excellent value and performance, and styling suits the Tracer.   But you're paying too much (!) - shipped to me here (in Oz) a pair cost me AUD$32.   Pix of my installation on an AdvTech light-bar are posted in the [em]'what did you do to your FJ today?'[/em] Thread. [em]Wordsmith[/em]

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

i'm a compulsive farkler and love to share deals  P-)

Thanks for the info, Doc; I just ordered a pair as well. Been looking for something like these, they compliment the styling of the bike. The price was definitely right, too.

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Archived