• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New member from Camas, WA (Portland, OR)

fv9

Hey all! Just picked up a used 2015 FJ with 200 miles on the clock today. Decided to upgrade form the DR650 Ive been riding for a while now. Pretty excited about it as I just wasnt getting off road with the DR. Looking forward to contributing to the forum!

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard. thumb_zpsxkcugjdg.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Welcome! And, I just accepted a business opportunity in PDX. Gonna be working there during weekedays and flying home on weekends. Anyone know someone cool with a room for rent?

Welcome to the forum and yes, we should all do a meetup soon!

Meetup would be great! Weekend rides are tough for me. I race Formula Vee with the SCCA Majors tour and am gone many weekends racing. Plus, I'm a 42 year old dad with my kids the other weekends. Hopefully I can fit a ride in but, as a self employed attorney, I'm down to blow off a weekday for a ride. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome! And, I just accepted a business opportunity in PDX. Gonna be working there during weekedays and flying home on weekends. Anyone know someone cool with a room for rent?  
Welcome to the forum and yes, we should all do a meetup soon!

What sort of opportunity in PDX?

Archived