New member from Camas, WA (Portland, OR)

fv9

I love weekday rides. Cant always break away but Tuesday/Wednesday is my best shot. Ill show you my best routes if I can get a turn or two in the Vee :)

Meetup would be great! Weekend rides are tough for me. I race Formula Vee with the SCCA Majors tour and am gone many weekends racing. Plus, I'm a 42 year old dad with my kids the other weekends. Hopefully I can fit a ride in but, as a self employed attorney, I'm down to blow off a weekday for a ride. Looking forward to meeting you all.

2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Welcome! And, I just accepted a business opportunity in PDX. Gonna be working there during weekedays and flying home on weekends. Anyone know someone cool with a room for rent?  
Welcome to the forum and yes, we should all do a meetup soon!
What sort of opportunity in PDX?

I'll be managing a Cannabis Publication in the greater Portland area. www.ireadculture.com

I love weekday rides. Cant always break away but Tuesday/Wednesday is my best shot. Ill show you my best routes if I can get a turn or two in the Vee :) 

Meetup would be great! Weekend rides are tough for me. I race Formula Vee with the SCCA Majors tour and am gone many weekends racing. Plus, I'm a 42 year old dad with my kids the other weekends. Hopefully I can fit a ride in but, as a self employed attorney, I'm down to blow off a weekday for a ride. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Here is a sample for you: 

Heading back to Mid Ohio for the Runoffs this year. 

Archived