Greater Seattle Area riders?

DavidS

• Premium Member
Anyone other than me in the Greater Seattle area? and is anyone interested in meeting for a ride sometime? 

• Premium Member
Anyone other than me in the Greater Seattle area? and is anyone interested in meeting for a ride sometime? 
Only four of us have pegged our location on the Member map. I am in Issaquah. I am interested in a ride sometime but I can't predict my availability very far into the summer. I did a loop of Mt Rainier on Memorial day. 

4591303.jpg  

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

• Premium Member
Thanks for responding Estell - I'm in North Bend, not too far away. I typically ride south of 18 and east of 167. Last weekend, I did a ride down to Crystal Mountain ski resort, but didn't go all the way out to Yakima/Ellensburg, I just turned around and reversed course the way I came down.

Let me know if you want to ride sometime, I'm typically available, and hopefully riding, on weekends.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey! I am brand new to the forum, and just bought my 2016 FJ-09 on Wednesday(6/29/16)! Just did a nice ride up by Crystal Mountain last night. Had an awesome ride!
20160630_193544_zps5rqfcywl.jpg
20160630_193433_zpsgfrlak2p.jpg
20160630_193428_zpsgnhtmrkv.jpg
I live in Maple Valley, and I am planning on putting as many miles on the new ride as I can! Always down for a good ride :)

• Premium Member
Hey! I am brand new to the forum, and just bought my 2016 FJ-09 on Wednesday(6/29/16)! Just did a nice ride up by Crystal Mountain last night. Had an awesome ride!
I passed through there on the same day on my way to/from Windy Ridge viewpoint on the east of Mt St Helens. That is a fun, twisty ride on NF25 and NF99. I can't believe that I've never ridden there before. It was 300 miles round-trip from Issaquah, taking 410 and 123 each way. The Randle-to-Windy Ridge section is all twisty and quite fun on a weekday with little car traffic to slow you down.  4654216.jpg

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

• 5 months later...
  • Premium Member
north bend haha, grew up there on tanner road. i live in san diego now but i am planning a roadtrip up when i get the bike all situated. i was class of 08 just curious our age gap?
Class of 79, but not here, I grew up in Alabama

• Premium Member
I'm in Snoqualmie, David. Of course, low ow 20 and high of 30 isn't prime MC weather.
griskins - yep, I put mine up for the winter, but may be in the spring when it warms up a bit. I've ridden a few times with phennig - he's in North Bend as well. 

Archived