Euro led turn signal GROUP BUY!!!

Hi,
I'd like to see how many of you are interested in buying those cool euro turn signal, as they are not available in north america. If we are enough I will create a group buy and contact some euro dealer so we might save $$$ !! 

Styleful flashers with unique integrated position light. • Rear flashers include integrated brake lights as well integrated position light! • Unique design by GK Design specially for Yamaha • Includes flashers speed regulating resistor • High quality materials and finish • Including quick mounting connectors • Includes black and silver plates to finish the styling of your Yamaha to your liking • Fully homologated • More safety on the road thanks to position light • Flashers for the front and rear are sold separately • Front and rear flashers are sold per set of two • Suitable for: • Most Yamaha motorcycles

Image1-22.png

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, when you get the info on these please let me know. I am building a store and will be selling parts. Often, when I talk to these suppliers I can negotiate pricing lower than what can be found in a group buy. Not always, but often.

They are available as an oem option on yamaha.eu website. Both colors. I am curious if you lose front running lights when you change them out. I know this happens with the white indicators available on yamaha.ca

They are available as an oem option on yamaha.eu website. Both colors. I am curious if you lose front running lights when you change them out. I know this happens with the white indicators available on yamaha.ca
It states "position light", would that be the front running light?

It states "position light", would that be the front running light?
You do not lose front running lights, the turn signal has two rows of LEDs, one in the bottom, which is white, and is the running lights, and the one in the top which are amber and work as the turn signals. 
And of course, I am very, very interested as I created the post for these. Northern_Rider was awesome to find them out on a french Yamaha accessories catalog!

Also this website HERE has both the front and rear lights. Not sure if it is trustworthy though.

Part numbers are:
Front: YMEFLB2F0000
Rear: YMEFLB2R0000

Prices for each are listed as 69.17 € each (USD$78.26) plus 66.67 € (USD$75.43) for shipping.

Archived