Front wheel stand for FJ-09?

Another vote for the Pitbull triple tree stand.  Not cheap but it works perfectly and is solidly built.  Have owned mine through five bikes and it still works like day one, just had to order the correct pin for the Tracer.

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

On 6/8/2016 at 11:59 AM, rocky5000100 said:

Yes Pit Bull triple tree lift if you're going to be using it regularly. The cheaper brands also work, but tend to fail much sooner than Pit Bull products.  Browse your local craigslist, and you'll eventually find someone selling a Pit Bull stand cheaper than retail, and it'll continue to last years and years.

QFT. As the weather turns can often find folks selling off bikes and equipment. Regional classifieds on some of the larger racing/track oriented forums led me to awesome local deals on PB stands. I don't like the style of pin they sell for the FJ-09 triple tree lift but it's not strictly necessary. 

• 3 months later...
  • Supporting Member
1 hour ago, SortedGT said:

For my moderate use, this has proved to be a good cheaper option. Linkage.

Pro Works Paddock Stand.jpg

Yes, that definitely works but you can only remove the wheel, you cant remove the forks.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***