Video of FJ-09 on Spunky Canyon on a Windy day

• Premium Member
I rode Spunky Canyon this past Saturday on a very windy day. Not my favorite road, but this is when the guy with the gopro was behind me. Pretty low res also, but hey, it uploaded fast.

[video src=http://youtu.be/RIlN0OfdrmM]

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Nice! I'll wager there are no chicken strips on your back tire...
Still a sliver on the right side, none on the left. Boy do I like this bike. I wish he got me on Little Tujunga. I love that road.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
a little low res? How much film did it use while you were shooting??

:D

and what was the riding that was shooting it

• Premium Member

It was a gopro, but in the uploading process, I think he dumbed it down to a lower resolution, maybe 640/480? "Film", did I use a film term that ONLY those in the business scoff at?He was on an FZ-09. 
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta

It was a gopro, but in the uploading process, I think he dumbed it down to a lower resolution, maybe 640/480? "Film", did I use a film term that ONLY those in the business scoff at?He was on an FZ-09.
Probably a first gen - those things are borderline worthless.... I have one.  Its worthless.
    and no we use all kinds of outdated phrases; film, tape, record, gigabyte.... lunch break

Archived