Sad to leave this forum

It sad to say goodbye my fellow fj owner i sold my bike today i will bike today i will miss that bike but im happy to upgrade to fz-10 first impression for my 50 miles on the fz-10 i love the inline 4 but i miss the wine of triple but the suspension is more planted than the fj

• Premium Member
It sad to say goodbye my fellow fj owner i sold my bike today i will bike today i will miss that bike but im happy to upgrade to fz-10 first impression for my 50 miles on the fz-10 i love the inline 4 but i miss the wine of triple but the suspension is more planted than the fj
Good luck with the FZ-10. Please come back and post up a review after you ride for a bit. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I have to know - how do you compare the FJ-09 to the FZ-10. I want one but I know it will not be as good as the FJ for what I do. I like sitting mostly upright and all day trips.
....so why do you want one so badly, considering your riding preferences? They are different bikes, in so many respects. If you have the cash.... have both ;) .
My wife won't allow me to have both...sigh.  As to why I want an FZ-10 when my current FJ-09 is perfect for me:  Why does a man want a new Stingray when the Miata he currently owns is perfect for him?  Yes, the FJ-09 is much better suited for me but the FZ-10 has of course more power not that I need more power and it also has a bigger and better electronics package.  When the latest edition of the R1 came out I wanted one but knew I would never buy one because I would never be able to ride it for more than an hour at a time.  The FZ-10 is the R1 made more comfortable but with a bit less horsepower. 

Shortly after the FZ-09 came out, it was followed by the wonderful FJ-09.
There are two rumors going around. One is that the FZ-10 will be followed by an FJ-10. If that does happen, and the weight stays under 500 lb, I would be sorely tempted. The FJ-09 triple is a very adequate engine, and does not cause any speed or power relate negative problems... But, who ever has too much power?

Just for the fun of it, the other rumor is a light weight ADV bike based on the FZ-07 twin

Archived