France 2016: Loire & Auvergne

wessie

• Premium Member
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1161902160527513.1073741831.100001232217760&type=1&l=2e5683eb86

This is a small album of pictures taken with my phone on the trip to France with 10 others. Some may spot @johan in the group photo. 

A very enjoyable trip back to areas I have passed through before, but did not have time to explore. We spent 3 nights in Blois on the Loire, surrounded by chateaux. We then had a fantastic ride across undulating D roads down to the Volcanes part of the Auvergne near the source of the Dordogne for 3 days in the mountains, based in La Bourboule. The ride to Puy Mary across the Pass du Peyrol was a memorable day - I separated from the rest of the group for the day. Just me & the Tracer in the mountains. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
I stayed in Peyruzel in the Dordogne for about 4 months. Absolutely loved the Dordogne - it was a great time. Would love to go back on a back. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
Cheers
2015 FJ-09
2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Archived