Bar buzz like a bi***, Solutions?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody got a phone# for Vibranator? I placed my order with them on 10/10. I've sent 5 emails, without a reply.
Or maybe? - 
This Business is not BBB Accredited
Vibranator.com

(888) 630-77767715 Commercial Way STE 110, Henderson, NV 89011-6610 Send email to Vibranator.comhttp://www.vibranator.com

from: http://www.bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/internet-shopping/vibranatorcom-in-henderson-nv-90028694

Someone a few weeks ago I wanna say, posted that the company had to push the product to the back back burner as it was a " severely not profitable enough " so they took on a huge project that ate up all and any available machine time, but they said it was profitable project they could turn out a batch of product when project was done...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
Well, ladies and gentlemen, the plot thickens. Neither of those #'s are good. I did talk to a guy on the first one though and he told me he gets 2 or 3 calls a month from folks trying to get in touch with vibranator. Hmmmmmmm.......

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member
Just got a text from vibranator. Shipping tomorrow.

Oh and I found his number through the company that verifies that his site is safe.
+1 (702) 465-8877

Let’s go Brandon

Just got a text from vibranator. Shipping tomorrow.
Oh and I found his number through the company that verifies that his site is safe. +1 (702) 465-8877
On 21 Oct, I was told mine were shipping "today".  On 25 Oct I was told they were about to manufacture the parts.  Today, order status is still "Processing".   
I hope yours are actually on their way to you tomorrow, but I suggest you ask Don for a tracking number.

Can you check your online order status tomorrow and see if it changes?

cheers

I just want to share my experience with handlebar buzz. 
I love the bike, never cared for the handguards. I live in South Florida, so hand protection from wind and cold is not an issue. 99.9% of the time.

I took the handguards off put Sato Racing large SS bar ends on.

yamaha_handlebarend_longstyle_zpsye9bbkng.jpg

It helped a lot.

Still not satisfied I filled the handlebars with BB's

copperhead_BB_s.jpg

It made a really big difference. Way more than you would think $5.00 worth of BB's would...

I would not hesitate to do this again...

YMMV, but give it a try. Worst thing that could happen is you're out $5.00 worth of BB's
This is what it looks like with the bar ends.
20160826_113418_zpsgzjsooc6.jpg 

I'm tempted to do this myself (since in Socal those handguards are mostly just extra weight) except today I clipped a rear view mirror while splitting lanes and was very happy those handguards were there to protect the brake lever or my knuckle or whatever else would have otherwise made contact with that mirror at 40 mph.   
I guess you wouldn't have this problem in Florida cuz yeah... 

• Premium Member
Oh and I found his number through the company that verifies that his site is safe. +1 (702) 465-8877
On 21 Oct, I was told mine were shipping "today".  On 25 Oct I was told they were about to manufacture the parts.  Today, order status is still "Processing".   
I hope yours are actually on their way to you tomorrow, but I suggest you ask Don for a tracking number.

Can you check your online order status tomorrow and see if it changes?

cheers

I can't check it online. Give that number a call.

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member

I'm tempted to do this myself (since in Socal those handguards are mostly just extra weight) except today I clipped a rear view mirror while splitting lanes and was very happy those handguards were there to protect the brake lever or my knuckle or whatever else would have otherwise made contact with that mirror at 40 mph.   
I guess you wouldn't have this problem in Florida cuz yeah... Y
You can still do the BB's 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Archived