Hello from Wales

knobhead

Hi everyone hope your all enjoying life
I got myself a new ride, a spanking new tracer. Bike before an sv650s ( now in the capable hands of my good lady ).

Love the bike to bits, first thing new I ever had. Coming from the old sv I find the tracer incredibly good. The things people have changed suspension,screen,seat seem to be fine for me. Maybe depends what your last ride was.

I live in mid Wales, village called Llanfair Caereinion. if your passing by. Give me a shout my house is always open for coffee and biscuits ( tea or beer )
All the best
Dan

• Premium Member
Hello

I know Llanfair well. I have family that lived in the village for a while, although all moved into Welshpool now.

Musical bunch: brother Rees plays melodeon & my sister & brother in law organise the Welshpool music festival.

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Hi wessie Small world think I mite know your brother in law. I play guitar in a band called Naughty Alice. We have have played the festival many a time. Where are you based ?
I'm currently in Cheltenham but my side of the family are from Monmouth. 
My brother in law is not difficult to pick out in Welshpool - there aren't many 6'2", bald Asians with an East Midlands accent in the town...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived