Nitron Shock build

Buggy Nate

So I am curious when it comes to the time to rebuild/service my Nitron shock, how to do it.. anyone pulled one apart?
I have serviced plenty of shocks before, But one thing that looks different is in this video it appears they gas the shock before filling it with oil and installing the shock shaft etc? At about the 5:10 mark. Also it looks like they gas with around 300psi???!!!
The only reason I don't want to have to send it overseas for servicing is I like playing and doing work on my own stuff.
And my bike is a daily ride so I don't want to be out of commission for a while.
[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V850vsRVOCc]
Please excuse the awful music!!

Norwest (in Idaho) is a Nitron dealer and 30 years of experience building shocks. the nitrogen is one of the last steps. and yes 300psi isn't unreasonable. though I thought 200-250 was more standard. If you've done lots before, why wouldn't you follow the same steps as before? There's very little different between one model and the next.

If you're using a PR video as a step-by-step HOWTO guide you're certifiable.

Norwest (in Idaho) is a Nitron dealer and 30 years of experience building shocks. the nitrogen is one of the last steps. and yes 300psi isn't unreasonable. though I thought 200-250 was more standard. If you've done lots before, why wouldn't you follow the same steps as before? There's very little different between one model and the next. 
If you're using a PR video as a step-by-step HOWTO guide you're certifiable.

Yeah thanks for that! Not certifiable.. Well I haven't been tested yet anyways.. Done a shit tonne of off-road shocks, remote reservoir style. But from having a quick look around this shock I couldn't see a fill point for the nitrogen, be it a schrader valve or a self sealing rubber. Hence my questions. And I won't be pulling it apart until I have a definitive answer so I don't get 200+ psi of oil and gasses to the face..

Archived