Stunt Cage and Skid Plate

• Premium Member
Has this photo been up on this site? Anybody in or around Lost Wages to see if they are still actively building and if they want to proto one for an FJ? http://i.imgur.com/kxT34zx.jpg

http://www.stunt795.blogspot.ca/
Sorry, but they look like they were made by Bruce Lee's brother, Ugg. (puke) 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Sounds like they are not to your taste. Only thing I've seen with  reasonable protection and a skid plate. I am sure if there is enough interest some one like Altrider will build a more refined set of crash bars. 
Coming to you from the frozen wastelands of the barren north

I really like the cage and skid plate but I dont think it will work with the stock exhaust.

Sounds like they are not to your taste. Only thing I've seen with  reasonable protection and a skid plate. I am sure if there is enough interest some one like Altrider will build a more refined set of crash bars.

Altrider responded back to me saying;

"We have a pretty full development schedule for this year at this time with a lot of great new products! We will be analyzing this bike in the future to decide on making parts, but at this time the earliest we would see these would be late summer/fall. Let me know if you have any further questions at this time."
Coming to you from the frozen wastelands of the barren north

Archived