Just ordered Akrapovic Exhaust Titanium

buckybuk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just ordered will take some pics and video when installed. Upon ordering the Titanium it clearly states that the carbon fiber is not compatible with the centerstand.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!! How much was it? Up north it seems we're looking about $1,700 CAD.

Holy crap man, I'm "impressed" that people pay that much for, exhaust. My M-4 was cheap and dropped alot of pounds from my FZ-09 and sounds awesome. Flows really well. But hey, to each their own!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!! How much was it? Up north it seems we're looking about $1,700 CAD.
Holy crap man, I'm "impressed" that people pay that much for, exhaust. My M-4 was cheap and dropped alot of pounds from my FZ-09 and sounds awesome. Flows really well. But hey, to each their own!
If I do the oil drain plug mod, which makes the catcon the low point on the bike, maybe I'll luck out and get an exhaust mod for free if I hit a tall speed bump or something!! :D 

• Premium Member
I like the M4 exhaust also, but nobody has done a clearance check with the centerstand yet, and they still don't advertise an exhaust that will fit. I bet they come out with one in a few months if I can wait that long.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Just dropped exhaust off to have installed. Will shoot video and lots of pics when done. Akrapovic Exhaust Titanium

I am not in search of more power, and this bike is already pretty light, but I would like a better/louder sound and the Akrapovic is suppose to be quiet. Let us know what you think.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

That's the db killer. Looks like he took it out 
thank for the video. Your phone hates that pipe LOL it's hitting an octave that it doesn't like  ???
Yes it does.... Ill take one on gopro and post more...
2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

Archived