MT-09 Tracer (Euro) Yamaha Accessories

Laguna called today, bags arrived, pick-up Saturday. Happy. Heated grips outstanding.

Would you ask about availability of the steel luggage rack please.
I will PayPal someone to Royal Mail it to me.

• Premium Member
Laguna called today, bags arrived, pick-up Saturday. Happy. Heated grips outstanding.
Would you ask about availability of the steel luggage rack please.
I will PayPal someone to Royal Mail it to me.
I'll ask. I remember the demonstrator had one on. Where are you based?

Would you ask about availability of the steel luggage rack please. I will PayPal someone to Royal Mail it to me.
Northern California USA Thank you very much,
Vince

• Premium Member
Northern California USA Thank you very much,
Vince

When I collected my side cases this morning I asked the dealer, they don't have it in stock but the system shows it is available to order from Yamaha. My dealer unfortunately won't take online orders or ship them outside the country. What amazes me is that he quoted a price of around £130, I just checked on Yamaha's website and the price shown is £89.99, so now I am not confident that the young lad that helped me was looking at the correct item. His first response was "MT-09 Tracker" but I corrected him and he confirmed Tracer. Can I suggest you contact Yamabits, they are based in Jersey and they will ship it. They do not show it in their catalogue but perhaps if you contact them they will source it. 
I wonder if Yamaha realise that naming to different bikes MT-09 Tracker and MT-09 Tracer might cause confusion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Hi guys,i've got the soft bags and the racks shown in the 1st pic above. But im trying to get rid of it as i've bought a 33l givi panniers due to need of more luggage space. Anyone interested in getting mine? Do let me know,thanks!

Hi guys,i've got the soft bags and the racks shown in the 1st pic above. But im trying to get rid of it as i've bought a 33l givi panniers due to need of more luggage space. Anyone interested in getting mine? Do let me know,thanks!

Where about are you?

Where about are you?

Im from singapore by the way

Archived