How bad does engine run before throttle body re-synch?

xlxr

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My ECU is on its way back from Vcyclenut 
Can I bug you for an update on this (or a link to an existing post)? Seems like a no-brainer considering they want $150 more for what appears to be the exact same reflash at 2wheel (I understand real estate is expensive in Kirkland, but eesh...) so I'm just curious if you're happy with the reflash and would do it again given the chance.

Can I bug you for an update on this (or a link to an existing post)? Seems like a no-brainer considering they want $150 more for what appears to be the exact same reflash at 2wheel (I understand real estate is expensive in Kirkland, but eesh...) so I'm just curious if you're happy with the reflash and would do it again given the chance.
I did, and would again.  David was great to work with.  Very good about letting you know when he is shipping it back, so you know when to expect it.  I haven't tried any other flashes, so can't compare.  But my FJ is much smoother and more responsive.  I have it default to "A" mode, but it's the VCyclenut version of A, which still has a bit of a "kick" at initial throttle.  But way smoother than OEM Standard mode.  And the new Standard mode is very smooth.  I don't even bother using the "B" mode.

I went with Vcyclenut too.. no complaints. In fact it's probably the best upgrade dollar for dollar you can spend on the FJ. 

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Archived