Sign in to follow this  
stoltecmoto

Introductory Sale for Members!

In order to mark the occasion of our recent site sponsorship, we're offering some pretty cool packages for members. Here's the deal: we just started carrying ASV and Antigravity products. If you're not familiar, they make some rather excellent hand levers and lithium batteries, respectively. Of course, MADE IN USA to boot. 

DSC_2399005-300x300.jpg
14+ FZ-09 ASV F3 Adjustable "Unbreakable" Levers | Stoltec Moto

YTZ10-84-300x300.jpg
Antigravity YTZ10 Lithium Nanophosphate Battery | Stoltec Moto

As such, we're trying to identify how many of each product we need to stock. We're going to fill orders on these products during early October, so in exchange for your patience, we're going to offer the following:

[ul type=disc][*]Purchase an ASV lever combo and get a 5% off coupon code good for future purchase of anything on our site.
[*]Purchase an Antigravity battery and get a 5% off coupon code good for future purchase on anything on our site. [*]Purchase both an ASV lever combo AND an Antigravity battery and we'll give two 5% off coupons. Can be combined or used singly.[/ul]
As always, let us know if you have any questions!  Stay tuned as we build out a dedicated portion of our site for the FJ-09.

We had some questions that I figured I'd share:

Q: Can I use a regular battery charger on the Antigravity?

The short answer: you'll need one of Antigravity's or Optimates. The longer answer can be found here: https://antigravitybatteries.com/faq/

But really, you won't need to charge the battery for up to a year of storage UNLESS there is a parasitic draw. As I alluded to above, we let our FZ-09 sit for 9 months one time (don't flame!), and it fired up without any issues whatsoever.

Q: Will you ship internationally?

Yes - anywhere but Russia.

Fantastic batteries, I have one in my bike.
You also cant go wrong buying from Stoltec Moto. Ive made many purchases and all have been shipped quickly.