Seth Lamm Seat

Any chance anyone on this forum has had a Seth Lamm seat done or might know of someone that has. I spoke to them and asked if they had done any FJ-09 seats and was informed that they had done quite a few but did not have any photos. I had Seth do the seat for my Stelvio and I really liked it so was thinking about getting the seat on my FJ done but was hoping to see what it looked like because the Stelvio had a good foam base but as you are all aware the FJ not so much. So if there is any chance you might have a Seth Lamm seat on your FJ can you please upload some photos.
http://laamseats.com/
Cheers

• Premium Member
Got three Lamm seats. Fjr, r1200gs, and my fj. All great seats. Just so happens I'm doing a ride in Sat. With a buddy and will have SETH tweek my FJ seat. Great seat but needs a little love to make it perfect if that is possible. Seth knows seats and I trust him. Will report back. Sure I'll be happy. Seth is also a good guy and cares about his product. I'm confident.

2015 FJ 09 Matte Gray
2006 FJR 1300
IBA member

Got three Lamm seats. Fjr, r1200gs, and my fj. All great seats. Just so happens I'm doing a ride in Sat. With a buddy and will have SETH tweek my FJ seat. Great seat but needs a little love to make it perfect if that is possible. Seth knows seats and I trust him. Will report back. Sure I'll be happy. Seth is also a good guy and cares about his product. I'm confident.
Any chance you could provide a photo(s) once the work is accomplished. I really liked the saddle he did for my Stelvio and think I will go this route but would really like to see what it looks like on the FJ 
Cheers

• 5 months later...
How did the seat build go with Seth? Have some pics to share with us?
I've been looking at going with a Sargent but with the price being close to a Laam seat maybe the better option to have it made to fit me, not just a standard "one size fits all).
Anyone else go with Laam for their FJ seat?  As mentioned that he has done several for these bikes but very few have posted pics and results.
Had a Laam seat done for my FJR with good results.

I LOVED the job Seth did on my FJR1300 seat however the waiting and turn around time was pretty bad. Lesson learned if I want to do it again send it to him in the winter. I might consider doing it for the FJ as well.

2016 FJ09

Archived