Adding to the 2wheel family...

norcal616

IMAG0160.jpg

Hello I'm Norcal616...I haven't lived in norcal since the lake Tahoe fire of 2012...currently living in Michigan...

Long story short I'm hoping to pick up my fj-09 as early next Friday... in the mean time I will be lurking around the forums and soothing the hurt soul of my fz-07 who is not happy to get a mature sister...I can also answer pretty much any question about the fz-07 as you can see mine is slightly diffrent then the avg fz-07..can you spot the major difference? I will post a picture of the sisters when I bring the fj-09 home 
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

I know, I know! *raises hand*
It's the blue preload knobs on the fork caps!! Wherever did you get those?!?!
:)
And your axle is installed backwards.
;)

Or maybe it's the silver rim tape. Yeah, I swear that's gotta be it...

Alright. Fine, it's the tire heater for maximum traction on launches even when it's 50 degrees out.

I'll stop now

yes those are the distinctive Forks by Matt preload knobs ...I'm 95% happy with the set up...took a bit to find a happy balance between 10-15 different road surfaces I ride on a daily basis...can't ask for a better set up for the riding I do...the missing 5% is I should have gotten a remote rear shock preload...and what axle is backward??? ?...that tire heater helps ? more than you know...l

Compared to my Fz-07 the FJ feels like driving nimble comfy couch... still has a ways to go to match the wild child fz-07... me and the FJ are gonna have bonding time while the fz-07 is getting her first check up at 15k hard earned miles later and some new shoes fitted...

IMAG0168.jpg

Introduced miss FJ-09 to her older sister miss FZ-07... let's hope they don't burn my garage down...if I could hear what they are saying to each other ???

• Premium Member
IMAG0168.jpg

Introduced miss FJ-09 to her older sister miss FZ-07... let's hope they don't burn my garage down...if I could hear what they are saying to each other ???

Is that 3M tape on your wheels? Is that a kit? How did you get curved reflective tape? I have straight lengths on my saddle bags, but I haven't seen curves.

It's a kit...4 curved strip per side...got it 2yrs ago for like $35 i think...many other color choices,... eBay seller by name of " customtaylor33 " ... it's really high quality stuff...

Archived