Just a photo: classic Yamaha

1moreroad

• Premium Member
Not a trip report, just a quick photo. We work shifts at work so there are other workers in the building, even coworkers in my department, that I rarely see.

Today I worked late and came out to the parking lot to see this 4 cylinder UJM Yamaha. Tried to get a better angle, but I'm not a great photographer.

29751271061_6ae93270ff_z.jpgOld Yamaha on Flickr

• Premium Member
Not a trip report, just a quick photo. We work shifts at work so there are other workers in the building, even coworkers in my department, that I rarely see.  
Today I worked late and came out to the parking lot to see this 4 cylinder UJM Yamaha. Tried to get a better angle, but I'm not a great photographer.

29751271061_6ae93270ff_z.jpgOld Yamaha on Flickr
Man Gregg you sure did a fine job of cleaning that Smokie Mountain crud off your bike, even the tires a sparkling. Your making me look bad, my bike's still sitting where I left it when I got back. :-[
BLB

• Premium Member
Very nice, could it be the mythical Yamaha XS Eleven, the first bike to "break the magic 12-second barrier,"

Possibly. Engine size looked to be about 1L. Wheels match. Headlight and handlebars slightly different. If I see it again I'll try to take a better picture.

Archived