New member here

firemanjim

Hey all, just found this forum while searching for some billet levers. Had my bike about a week now.Love the bike.Been personalizing a bit already as I have a powdercoating set-up. And I am part owner of a dyno shop so when any tuning aids come available we will see how the bike does.
fKj7EzG.jpg

• Premium Member
And another with some changes, starting to personalize. kkXfY6I.jpg

What did you do, add the red lunch box on the back? 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
 I am part owner of a dyno shop so when any tuning aids come available we will see how the bike does.
Im sure a bunch of guys are curious to see hows yours does - there was quite the faf when people found out about the limiter.  So let the mods begin! Welcome aboard!!

Powdercoated all front and rear pegs and mounts as well as brake and shifter, and rear caliper mount, exhaust tip and bar mounts.
Been talking to guys at Flash Tune and they hope to have package for our bikes soon. And as I own a dyno shop I will be fiddling!!

Archived