FJ-09 Photo Thread

Green daytime running lights get attention  and visibility.
We’re not allowed to run coloured lights in the UK. Green is used by medical doctors as their emergency lights.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Supporting Member
I really enjoy the random bits of roadside Americana I find when I’m out exploring the backroads. The FJ is the perfect companion for these outings...

e2f76c86d45ed60f3d163794c6a8fa87.jpg

• Premium Member
I did a loop up into the Oregon Cascades Saturday morning. I found a bit of snow near Tombstone Summit, but the mountains are ready for riding.

AygskhQ.jpg

DPjfGM1.jpg

Great photos @keithu. Stunning scenery.

It’s heard to tell from the top photo, but do you have a radiator guard fitted?

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

I went exploring a few weeks ago through North GA and North Carolina. Had a nice ride down War Woman road, up into the Highlands and then 64 back into North Georgia but I didn't stop to take any pictures. When I got back to N. GA I went out of my way to take a few pictures.

Richard Russel

2018-04-21_18.10.57.jpg

The newly paved 60 south of Suches.

2018-04-21_19.42.19.jpg

• Premium Member
I went exploring a few weeks ago through North GA and North Carolina. Had a nice ride down War Woman road, up into the Highlands and then 64 back into North Georgia but I didn't stop to take any pictures. When I got back to N. GA I went out of my way to take a few pictures. 
Richard Russel

The newly paved 60 south of Suches.

About time, I was getting tired of dodging them tar snakes.
BLB

Rode about 430 miles this weekend on arguably the best and most curvy, traffic free roads in middle Tennessee, and maybe even the entire state.... (Change my mind tongue.png )

Roads included, 96 north and south near Buffalo valley, TN and Center Hill Lake, 290, 53, 135, 136, 293, 85, 262, 84, 164, 52, 56, 70 and 70 North, 265, and 141! Minimal time on the interstate which is always great but damned if we didn't get stuck in traffic from a wreck!
 Map.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg

Standing Stone State Park
IMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5867.jpg

IMG_5868.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

@bigorangecntry07 - I have GOT to get to Tennessee sometime.  Drove through the East side of it going from Michigan to Georgia and back as a kid, and got the far Western edge of it on a TAD trip to NAS Millington, but that's it.  Beautiful country!