• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

FJ-09 Photo Thread

@bigorangecntry07 - I have GOT to get to Tennessee sometime.  Drove through the East side of it going from Michigan to Georgia and back as a kid, and got the far Western edge of it on a TAD trip to NAS Millington, but that's it.  Beautiful country!
Between Nashville and North Carolina some real hidden gems of roads! Butler map shows a lot of them but there's definitely some they missed!

• Premium Member

20170702_134803.jpg
Headed back to Fontana, NC from the Nantahala Outdoor Center

20170526_173726.jpg
At the top of Fontana Dam, NC

20160910_140613.jpg
Hwy. 28, Fontana, NC

20180505_171956.jpg

Auchumpkee Creek Covered Bridge, GA

Loving all the pictures and places that y'all go to.  

dogbike1.jpg

Not an FJ, but it's still a Yamaha!  Baby daughter, her Bolt and "our" dogs.  The black and silver female is mine in the sense that I paid for her and she's registered in my name.  Lives with my daughter because my wife is allergic.

dogbike2.jpg

The white male is hers and something of a camera hog...

Gorgeous doggies, php!
Thanks!  They're Akitas and the biggest pair of goofball love bugs you'd ever care to meet.  Good thing too, cuz the male is just 8 months old and already over 100 pounds!

Just returned from a week long trip all around the Gap and Cherahola skyway region and all around Fontana.... just amazing! Gods gift to all road bikers! A big thank you to Ben at Wheelers performance on M129 between Tapoco and Robinsville. I had a puncture in my rear tire that could not be fixed late Saturday night and he dropped what he was doing (after hrs) and put a new one on. Have shopped there before on previous trips and want to give this guy a two thumbs up! Its rare to get this kind of service these days. Thanks again Ben.

• Premium Member

A few KMs of loose/soft dirt & gravel always make the ride interesting!
Blackfoot Regional Park area and bridge over the Peace River, about an hour north of Dawson Creek BC.

IMG_20180513_160939037.jpg

Panorama

IMG_20180513_160959405.jpg