FJ-09 Photo Thread

I think I said a looong time ago soon after I bought my bike that I would post a photo...so...at long last, here it is in all it's glory. My 2017 FJ09 parked at work smiley.png It will look different as more things are upgraded. The Yoshimura Exhaust and Sargent seat are not yet installed. The surroundings are blown out because I had to tweak the lighting so you could see the bike. The sun is not on the best side in this photo.

IMG_20180524_124653515.jpg

2017 FJ-09 - Yoshimura Y-series Exhaust / MRA Sport Screen / Evotech Rad Guard & Fork Sliders / Custom LED Rear Tail Light / Lowering Links / Mirror Extenders / Low Seat / Tail Tidy / Shogun Swingarm Sliders - Touring mods > Madstad 20" screen (on standby) / SHAD SH36 Hard Cases / SW-Motech Rear Alu-rack - Mods not yet installed > Fender Extender - Mods on the way > MT09 Adventure Pegs / Sargent seats / Knuckle Guard leds / Speedtech Photon Flush Mount LED signals / SW Motech Frame Sliders

• Premium Member
Did a 320+ mile ride around Mount Rainier today. (Couldn't go over the mountain because they don't open the roads due to the snow until mid/end June) Still lot's of curvy roads around the mountain, and only the last leg back to Seattle is on the freeway.

Picture of the mountain side around the Mount Rainier - I'm not a great photographer, but I got the bike and mountains. Hard to see in the picture, but I'm actually in the road taking the picture, so I didn't want to fuss with making it perfect. not much room on the road, but it is very windy and fun to ride.  Could have taken a picture of actual Mount Rainier, but that will have to wait until they open the roads in a few weeks.

Motorcycle_1.jpg

And the map of the route I took:

Screen_Shot_2018-06-02_at_4.27.52_PM.png

• Supporting Member
@nsrrider - Love me some Central/Eastern Oregon riding. Two big thumbs up buddy!!
I'm going to ride the Pendleton/ John Day/ Mitchell/ Fossil/ Heppner area on Thursday and Friday.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I recommend HWY 207 from Heppner to Spray to Mitchell smiley.png Might also enjoy Twickenham Loop which takes off midway between Fossil and Service Creek--South towards Mitchell.  The meat loaf sandwiches in Post, Oregon are excellent BTW

• Supporting Member
I recommend HWY 207 from Heppner to Spray to Mitchell smiley.png

Yes, I have ridden that route many times, awesome riding!

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***