FJ-09 Photo Thread

Quick late afternoon coffee at gas station. 

IMG_20180604_185426.jpg

I am so jelly of that blue it looks incredible. Wish I would have had that choice on my '17 would have snatched it up in a heartbeat. Also your forks are black from the factory? I am considering getting mine painted to fully complete the white/black look on my bike.
'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights
'19 Husky fe501 - cut off a few things and fixed the fueling

I just had the bike lowered an inch in the back, and about 35mm in the front, had heated grips and an additional 12V installed and added a RAM on the bar mounts for my Nuvi. The suspension was also set up for my weight and preference, and now the girl is like a switchblade, with surgical turn-in.

With the amount of front end drop, I had to have the black shroud around the top of the forms shaved a bit to get full lock.

The FJR cases complete the bike for day to day practicality.

It makes the bike almost a more dedicated sport tourer with a lot of errand running and commuting utility.

41920853155_bdc6c00624_b.jpg

• Premium Member
You’re just up the road from me. Have fun. There’s plenty of good riding around these parts.
Your right about that. Had a great time, even done a few dirt roads.
Just moved down to TWO @ suches.

Lots of good roads there too.

Let’s go Brandon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest highplainsrider
Not an adventure bike but it doesn’t have to be a pavement queen either.

1_F5_C9980-_CD41-42_DF-8425-_F836_B864_B97_C.jpg