FJ-09 Photo Thread

Great looking roadster you got there... just gorgeous. Looks like the event is still kinda alive, here. We should stop talking cars now and return to regular programming. Entirely my fault... browraise.png
Oh, did you ever know David Pare? He used to make carbon fiber goodies for the Datsun's. 

'15 FJ09

I see the event in Shasta is this weekend. I still have boxes of parts for those little rascals which I'm sure are in high demand. Would love to find a good useful place for them. If you know of anyone, please PM me. I have a long list of part #'s and descriptions someplace.
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Did I stumble into a datsun forum?  :P
'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights
'19 Husky fe501 - cut off a few things and fixed the fueling

Got back last weekend from my 3,100 mile trip. Starting at the house in Portland, down to the bay, to so cal, to Phoenix and back up to the house. The lady ran like a top! Here's a few snaps I took along the way.... 
That's a long-ish trip, lizard - thanks for sharing the pix.   But I have never seen a bike so loaded-up: were you camping?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Got back last weekend from my 3,100 mile trip. Starting at the house in Portland, down to the bay, to so cal, to Phoenix and back up to the house. The lady ran like a top! Here's a few snaps I took along the way.... 
That's a long-ish trip, lizard - thanks for sharing the pix.   But I have never seen a bike so loaded-up: were you camping?

No camping. I was gone for 2 weeks. Had all my regular clothes/toiltrees packed along with all my rain gear in case the weather went south. It looks crammed in the rear but it was just a jacket crammed between a dufflebag and a backpack

• Supporting Member
Took the bike on the Friday the 13th pilgrimage to Port Dover ON... my daughter in tow, her first glimpse at the motorcycling shadowy underworld, and she liked it huh.png. Got the T-shirt, saw the town and some of the gong show, some food and ice cream... making memories.

CROP_20180713_213338.jpg

CROP_20180713_210809.jpg

CROP_20180713_210241.jpg

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

Took the bike on the Friday the 13th pilgrimage to Port Dover ON... my daughter in tow, her first glimpse at the motorcycling shadowy underworld, and she liked it huh.png. Got the T-shirt, saw the town and some of the gong show, some food and ice cream... making memories. 
CROP_20180713_213338.jpg

CROP_20180713_210809.jpg

CROP_20180713_210241.jpg

Good on ya Dad, introducing the young-in to the wondrous world of monkey butt! 

Bet she can hardly wait to wear that t-shirt to the first day of school.

Cheers

Good on ya Dad, introducing the young-in to the wondrous world of monkey butt! Bet she can hardly wait to wear that t-shirt to the first day of school.
She's been out with me on a bunch of rides and can do a couple hours before asking (begging?) for relief. I wil be looking to improve the pillion seat for her. Loves all things motorcycle... that shirt is going to school for sure.
That's good, plant the seed early and you just might end up with a riding buddy. Then again you might also get sucked into buying and insuring the first bike(Good luck with that) 

Cheers

• Supporting Member
This is kind of an FJ photo... you can just see the top of the screen and a mirror, so I’m guessing it counts.

This little fellow was right in the middle of my lane, just past the apex of a fairly fast blind left hand turn. Fun times in the country.

BF6_D55_BF-8_A5_B-4_F68-9_BFE-054_CCDE31478.jpg

• Premium Member
Here are a few pics from yet another trip out to Lake Berryessa, this was on July 4.

Looking east at the backfires being set to combat the Napa/Yolo county fire.

IMG_1052.jpg

This is likely as close as my FJ will ever get to an eagles nest complete with eaglets.

IMG_1054.jpg

My favorite ride on one of my favorite roads.

IMG_1056.jpg

My favorite ride in it's latest configuration.

IMG_1064.jpg

• Premium Member
...This is likely as close as my FJ will ever get to an eagles nest complete with eaglets. 
IMG_1054.jpg

...clearly it's the beak. Mama eagle approves. smiley.png
I think you're right @piotrek, I recall now reading another post something about chicks being attracted to the beak. :D 

Camping???? That looks like The Beverley Hillbillies, LOL! Here's some pix of the FJ I bought in Texas. I live in NW Louisiana. Very happy with my purchase. This thing is just so darn flickible compaired to my ZRX1100 or my ole ZX11 that I sold to buy the FJ.
FJ09_1.jpg

FJ09_10.jpg

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

20180720_145843.jpg

20180720_145825.jpg

Honda CB600F Hornet 2008; KTM LC4 640 SM Prestige 2007; Kawasaki Z1000 2007; Honda CB1000R 2010; BMW R1200GS 2010; Yamaha Tracer 900GT 2018; Yamaha TDM900 2002; Kawasaki KLX230 2020; KTM 690 Enduro R 2022: Bold = current