FJ-09 Photo Thread

Took the bike to the seaside this afternoon.....

Had a lovely blonde lady come over to admire it, and she ended up sitting on it. (Didn't like to ask her to pose for a photo though)

20200719_142906.jpg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

I’m on my way to the seaside, @Stew.   Or at least the Gulf of Mexicoside...   

Interim stop along the way: 

F87FC7FF-4CDC-42F5-A943-A0A92FFDE725.thumb.jpeg.a7f19415f31858e39c99e44087a65169.jpeg

89E5FF10-5722-4EF3-89CF-C5D04FF36CC8.thumb.jpeg.71ceeacf9da874a1b8a8eb93e9cd9631.jpeg

Super cool. Plus powerade, mmmmm, delish. I had to settle for a can of fanta (orange fizzy drink in case you don't have it)

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member

@texscottyd Keep hydrating. Heat index is crazy here in the South right now. 

I've been bicycling in the morning, and it's just too hot to go back out and ride the moto in the afternoon for anything besides quick errands. 

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Stew said:

Took the bike to the seaside this afternoon.....

Had a lovely blonde lady come over to admire it, and she ended up sitting on it. (Didn't like to ask her to pose for a photo though)

20200719_142906.jpg

Why not ask for a pic, and a phone number?  Better half has access to your cell? LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, 2and3cylinders said:

Why not ask for a pic, and a phone number?  Better half has access to your cell? LOL

I was kicking myself afterwards. She was properly giving me all the hints. She even tried out the back seat , and I was too thick to pick up on it , doh!

Better half decided she was better off without me a few years ago :)

But after the last 'lady friend' I had, I would rather have another dog :)  

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

I get it.  After 40+ years hitched to the same Human Female, my Vulcan libido only rears its head every 5 years (hence 3 mixed offspring each 5 years apart), so usually I'm thick as a brick to the subtle advances of the fairer sex.  But still Man, everyone has needs!

If you are a born Scott, I love the accent, not that I understand half of what is said.  My youngest spent a semester at the Dick Vet at U of E, and while it was enjoyable to the most extent, the living quarters apparently were antiquated, and it was coldish and rained a lot.

• Like 1

• Supporting Member
51 minutes ago, 1moreroad said:

@texscottyd Keep hydrating. Heat index is crazy here in the South right now. 

I've been bicycling in the morning, and it's just too hot to go back out and ride the moto in the afternoon for anything besides quick errands. 

I got rained on a couple of times today, which temporarily provided some relief.  But then the heat & humidity came back in full force...  it is definitely toasty outside.  

Oh, and I succeeded in finding the ocean:  It’s right where I left it last time I visited.  :)

Unscripted exploring along the Texas Gulf Coast

5CD225C0-2919-4E6A-9B3B-413EF5CE4901.thumb.jpeg.e13f63f2d4382c5d6c1424490e97b300.jpeg

FF6AAC09-2CEA-45EC-A149-009F68B67A02.thumb.jpeg.216babc5a4ddc737759c7d233cb52c2c.jpeg

2808A349-0687-4354-ACBD-1046E3917D79.thumb.jpeg.e3bdd644974ebad64fed14b90662fe10.jpeg

77E9F6E2-486A-4DF4-BAA6-79DE33620A33.thumb.jpeg.2b2af3b55103d60b6fb653d30ca554c8.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 2and3cylinders said:

I get it.  After 40+ years hitched to the same Human Female, my Vulcan libido only rears its head every 5 years (hence 3 mixed offspring each 5 years apart), so usually I'm thick as a brick to the subtle advances of the fairer sex.  But still Man, everyone has needs!

If you are a born Scott, I love the accent, not that I understand half of what is said.  My youngest spent a semester at the Dick Vet at U of E, and while it was enjoyable to the most extent, the living quarters apparently were antiquated, and it was coldish and rained a lot.

Super strong scottish accent :) You can hear it if you go on my youtube archery site channel (just search for Hutchie 2112)

She even told me she passed her mcycle test in March, just before lockdown, but now had no confidence to ride, and no-one to ride with, and asked me about what bike I thought she should buy. Gave me her camera to take lots of photos of her to show her friends.

I am socially illiterate now apparently. Still. I have new suspension coming, and she might have ruined the handling :)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

I got rained on a couple of times today, which temporarily provided some relief.  But then the heat & humidity came back in full force...  it is definitely toasty outside.  

Oh, and I succeeded in finding the ocean:  It’s right where I left it last time I visited.  :)

Unscripted exploring along the Texas Gulf Coast

Great photos, and congratulations on finding the ocean.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 7/19/2020 at 5:22 PM, Stew said:

Super strong scottish accent :) You can hear it if you go on my youtube archery site channel (just search for Hutchie 2112)

She even told me she passed her mcycle test in March, just before lockdown, but now had no confidence to ride, and no-one to ride with, and asked me about what bike I thought she should buy. Gave me her camera to take lots of photos of her to show her friends.

I am socially illiterate now apparently. Still. I have new suspension coming, and she might have ruined the handling :)

I love your powder blue socks and slip-ons, are you wearing a kilt?  LOL!

When it's hot a kilt would be cool but not exactly ATGAT for riding...