FJ-09 Photo Thread

2 and 3 Cylinders:

I have to say that I agree with you that the upgrade in Suspension has been a tremendous, and (at least for me) a better than anticipated improvement in my FJ-09.  But for my "bony ass" the seat mod was the most important change.  I could ride more than an hour with the stock suspension.  The stock seat, which must have been an invention of a permanent resident of Dante's 7th Level of Hell, precluded even that however.  

The stock seat, which must have been an invention of a permanent resident of Dante's 7th Level of Hell, precluded even that however.   

No need to beat around the bush, vijay: say what you mean...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
Some goblins guarding my bike in Trust, N.C. 

What are the temps like? 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Some goblins guarding my bike in Trust, N.C. 

What are the temps like?
That pics from a little over a week ago and the weather was perfect that week, cool and clear with frost a couple mornings and highs around 70. 
BLB

• Premium Member
Rode to lunch approximately 140 miles round trip.

Pictures from the top of Lake Okeechobee levee at South Bay.3f6c99dc7d0a3ef78c6cd77f560a9a25.jpgdb1c99711faee265c51b855b38592e93.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA