Parting out FJ-09 upgrades

I have several upgrades I want to sell before I trade my FJ-09.
Corbin heated seat $350 plus freight and paypal charges
Hepco Becker quick release saddlebag mounts with 30 litre locking H/B hard bags $450 plus shipping & Pay pal charges,
Rear rack , trunk mount and 36 litre locking hard trunk $150. Plus shipping & Pay Pal charges
SW motech engine guards, air horn and auxillary LED lights with highway pegs $300. If you are mechanically inclined to remove yourself and install my stock horn. The auxillary lights have a relay. California Scientific medium windscreen $50. Plus shipping if I can find my stock screen, full Akro exhaust system no remap needed , you remove and reinstall $600 plus shipping & pay pal charges Located in Central Arkansas or southeast Louisiana. A buyer could save alot by buying everything and coming pick it up. PM or email me
2015 FJ-09 matte gray
2013 Honda CB1100
2004 Triumph T100 Bonneville

• Premium Member
I have several upgrades I want to sell before I trade my FJ-09. Corbin heated seat $350 plus freight and paypal charges
Hepco Becker quick release saddlebag mounts with 30 litre locking H/B hard bags $450 plus shipping & Pay pal charges,
Rear rack , trunk mount and 36 litre locking hard trunk $150. Plus shipping & Pay Pal charges
SW motech engine guards, air horn and auxillary LED lights with highway pegs $300. If you are mechanically inclined to remove yourself and install my stock horn. The auxillary lights have a relay. California Scientific medium windscreen $50. Plus shipping if I can find my stock screen, full Akro exhaust system no remap needed , you remove and reinstall $600 plus shipping & pay pal charges Located in Central Arkansas or southeast Louisiana. A buyer could save alot by buying everything and coming pick it up. PM or email me
1st, why are you selling your FJ-09? 

2nd, How tall are you and how do you like the CS medium wind screen, what is its condition, and does it include the complete mounting hardware kit?  

3rd, What do you mean by "you remove and reinstall" the (presumably) Akrapovic full exhaust system; i.e., R & R off your FJ or mine for example?

Thx

I want somone to come to me and remove or help remove the stuff. As of now I am looking fir one person to buy all the upgrades or I may just keep the bike. 5'9" 32" inseam
Central Arkansas and Southeast LA.
2015 FJ-09 matte gray
2013 Honda CB1100

I have decided to keep my bike!
I have several upgrades I want to sell before I trade my FJ-09. Corbin heated seat $350 plus freight and paypal charges

1st, why are you selling your FJ-09? 

2nd, How tall are you and how do you like the CS medium wind screen, what is its condition, and does it include the complete mounting hardware kit?  

3rd, What do you mean by "you remove and reinstall" the (presumably) Akrapovic full exhaust system; i.e., R & R off your FJ or mine for example?

Thx

2015 FJ-09 matte gray
2013 Honda CB1100

Archived