New member, and in need of a stock seat

chriso

Hey All! Checking in as a new member since 10 minutes ago, and new owner as of 3 days ago!

I picked up a barely used 2015 that had anot array of goodies, including a power commander and a softer seat. Not sure of the brand of seat, but it is pretty nice. The only issue I've found with it is that it feels like the seat padding is almost non existent when I'm riding. Is there anyone out there with a stock seat they'd part ways with? I'm in Fort Wayne, IN, but I can cover shipping if necessary.

Thanks! I can't wait to get some miles under my belt on this!

• Premium Member
I'm sure you have already heard, but the stock seat is not the most comfortable seat for the FJ-09. If you want a different seat, look around on the board and see what others have had to say about the Sargent, Corbin, and other after market seats.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you have already heard, but the stock seat is not the most comfortable seat for the FJ-09. If you want a different seat, look around on the board and see what others have had to say about the Sargent, Corbin, and other after market seats. 
Good luck, and welcome to the forum!

When I demo'd the bike a month ago, I didn't think the seat was that bad. That being said, I did manage to clock 5000 miles on my CB500F in a year on the factory seat, so I'm kinda accustomed to it. I just don't like feeling like I'm sitting on the metal seat pan.

Archived