Cruise control

jamboa

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Cruise controlhow many of you cruise control FJ09 owners are happy with how it works
I have the Motorcycle Cruise Control from Australia, and it is a dead simple install, well documented, and it works incredibly well. Very pleased, would do it again in a heartbeat. 

I am very happy with my Cruizin CC. The buttons are hard to push as I can't tell if I did it, I wish they were bigger. If someone came up with an alternative that had larger button that you could tell if they worked, I would buy it. Just a note: CC keeps you from getting tickets, even more so than a RD.

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

• Premium Member
4000+ kms with the cruise control, love it!
Best addition ever!

I also find the buttons don't give enough feel with gloves on, but it still works every time and beats having a sore wrist on longer treks! 

• 2 weeks later...
I have the Aussie McCruise and it has been in use for a year.  I ordered the Super Tenere switch gear so it looks like a complete factory installation.  It has been 100% reliable.  The company owner, Tony, couldn't have been more helpful, even calling the technician who intalled it for me from Australia to answer questions. Great product.

I have the Aussie McCruise and it has been in use for a year.  I ordered the Super Tenere switch gear so it looks like a complete factory installation.  It has been 100% reliable.  The company owner, Tony, couldn't have been more helpful, even calling the technician who intalled it for me from Australia to answer questions. Great product.

Any chance you could tell me where you got the tenere switch gear and how much it was? Also do you know if the tenere switch gear will still work the Yamaha heated grips?

Thanks

I am very happy with my Cruizin CC. The buttons are hard to push as I can't tell if I did it, I wish they were bigger. If someone came up with an alternative that had larger button that you could tell if they worked, I would buy it. Just a note: CC keeps you from getting tickets, even more so than a RD.
Can you link to a page with the product description? The only mention of "Cruizin Cruise Control" I can find links back to locked threads...

I think you need to reach out to Brandon Distributing as they make and sell the product. It was promoted here for a little while and now its just through them. I have been using it and not had issues but have seen a couple threads of people who have - but I do not know what those issues were.

http://shop.brandondist.com/SL700100MC-Motorcycle-Cruise-Control-SL700100MC.htm;jsessionid=308033333A769C33F2B72A04E76703E4.p3plqscsfapp004
2015 Red FJ 09
2013 WR250R - little boy blue - sold
2012 DL650 V Strom - sold
2007 FZ6 - sold
1986 FJ600 - sold

Archived