Puig Accessories at AIME show in Orlando

• Premium Member
Went to the AIME bike show at the Orange county convention center in Orlando today. Had a great time! Here are some pictures of the stuff that Puig is selling for the FJ09. Headlight protectors, wind deflectors for the handguards, and what I liked, foot pegs.They had one on display. Also, I took a picture of the FJ09 in White with the tall windshield.

4865292.jpg  

4865283.jpg

4865281.jpg

4865280.jpg

A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Premium Member
MotoMachines was there as well with cool FJ09 accessories. The white FJ09 at the Yamaha booth had the tall windshield on it. I don't know if it's taller than the previous tall windshield Yamaha offers but to me it looks funny. Maybe it functions well in keeping the buffeting down?
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Premium Member
Do you know who the US distributor is for the Puig products (particular interested in the headlight protector)?  I was trying to find one some months ago and couldn't get the product information.  Sounds like it may be more available now.

Do you know who the US distributor is for the Puig products (particular interested in the headlight protector)?  I was trying to find one some months ago and couldn't get the product information.  Sounds like it may be more available now. 

Revzilla already has the handguard wind deflectors in stock (which I may actually pick up and use instead of some barkbusters already on order.....will depend on how everything fits), so maybe it wont be long before they have some more accessories. 

is that adjustable brake lever standard now or from Puig? Looks as if it folds too.

EDIT: found them on Puig website. Pretty standard stuff you can find all over ebay.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member

Revzilla already has the handguard wind deflectors in stock (which I may actually pick up and use instead of some barkbusters already on order.....will depend on how everything fits), so maybe it wont be long before they have some more accessories. 
I had tried to get information on the headlight protector from Revzilla earlier in the year with no success. I guess it's time to try again. Thanks!

Archived