Exceptional Product Support by:

Post your experience with a supplier, manufacturer or dealer that went out of their way to service you.  Let us know what they did and how that became exceptional.  Your subject should be the name of the product.

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

Higdonian Cages:

After deer strike where I went down and slid for 250 feet then bike tumbled after hitting the shoulder, and the right side cage was damaged due to wear on the tubes, almost through the tube wall, Kris Higdon offered to replace that unit for me on his dime.  He said he couldn't get better real life testing.  Besides the fact the cages totally protected the engine and other parts, thereby keeping the cost below being TOTALED, the product does the job and looks good to.

4873020.jpg

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
5bgTdlObfBnTJBnhXFrA.jpg 
The Adventure Tech bracket is also very well made and perfectly positions the lights.

Cheers[/img]

Very nice work @fanowater ! Looks OEM! 
Piedmont of NC
'15 FJ-09
'94 GTS-1000

I had an excellent experience with Sargent Cycle Products North America.

When I ordered my seat from them, I ordered the regular "World Performance" seat with the CarbonFX cover. When I got it I was pleased with the comfort and look, but when I rode in my textile pants, I found that it was too slick. I called up Sargent with the intentions of paying the difference to get the "Perfomance Plus" cover added (much more grippy) but the fellow I spoke with told me not to worry about it at all and replaced the cover free of charge (front and back). Turn around was a week. I was extremely impressed and will look to use their products in the future for sure.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Supporting Member
2 Wheel Dyno Works

A specific shout out goes to Nels and his outstanding customer support after the flash.

I had a specific issue with the flash that I wasn't 100% happy about, so I sent him an email explaining my issue on Saturday evening, New Years Eve. I figured since it was the holiday he would be off and I wouldn't hear a reply until Tuesday. Well, 15 minutes later (almost 9pm Saturday evening) I get a reply with all sorts of suggestions on things to try to fix my issue.
Since it was dark and well below freezing outside, I didn't get around to following his suggestions until the following morning. I again emailed him my results and asked him if he had any other course of action. Sure enough, within a few minutes he replied (Sunday, New Years Day, during the game... does he ever take time off?) and offered even more expert knowledge. Problem fixed and the bike runs silky smooth now.

Nels took the time, I presume on his day off, to help a customer with technical advice in a very timely and professional manner. I cant express enough thanks.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Terry at Norwest Suspension. Ohlins 535 shock and Ohlins fork cartridge factory set up was too harsh for me. I have been riding too long on good suspension to tolerate over damped and harsh ride. Terry at Nowest set shock and (compression) fork up exactly how I wanted them. Very plush, but still handles aggressive riding on rough roads very well.

2 Wheel Dyno Works ECU reflash and Higdonion skid plate are also great.

• 3 weeks later...
Great Idea for a thread.
I have to say my best support so far has been from Adv Depot. It help that they are fairly close to me, but I've ordered a few screens from them and an outlet. They've been great with communication and when I couldn't be there before close, coordinated a drop location (they actually offered to have someone drive it out my way, but I couldn't do that for something so inexpensive).  They don't have a pickup option, but I end up reaching out to them and they wave the shipping so I can get the products.