Greetings from Northern California

fj09chris

I just put a deposit on my FJ09 which I'll be picking up Saturday.

I rode an FZ09 and loved it, but wanted a little more bike so here we go!

I'm looking forward to enjoying a sporting sized bike with wind protection and luggage carrying capability.  Not to mention age appropriate handlebars :)

Now where is that cruise control thread........

fj09.jpg

• Premium Member

I'm looking forward to enjoying a sporting sized bike with wind protection and luggage carrying capability.  Not to mention age appropriate handlebars :)

fj09.jpg

Nice ride, looks like somebody spend some money on it. Welcome aboard. 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member

fj09.jpg

Nice ride, looks like somebody spend some money on it. Welcome aboard.
Whose hiway pegs are those mounted to the Givi case guards?!

Welcome from Sunnyvale, Ca.!  Is that the bike that was on Craigslist this week? Seemed like a reasonable deal.
I often ride Saturdays starting from Hiway 9 and cruise all the fun Santa Cruz/Skyline roads.
Hit me up if you want to ride sometime.

Welcome from Sunnyvale, Ca.!  Is that the bike that was on Craigslist this week? Seemed like a reasonable deal. I often ride Saturdays starting from Hiway 9 and cruise all the fun Santa Cruz/Skyline roads.
Hit me up if you want to ride sometime.

Thank you Greg.  I'm totally interested; if its not raining Saturday I'll see you at Alice's just as quickly and I can get the bike unloaded, suit up, and ride over there.  Oh yes, that's the bike.  

I'm going early Saturday and heading south from Hiway 9/35. Take your time and I'll PM you next time I'm planning a ride. Enjoy the new ride!
Thank you.  There is a slight possibility I'll pick the bike up during the week in which case be able to meet you for your ride. 

Archived