Cee Bailey , anyone tried one yet?

pcarnut

Excellent. I was taking a hard look at this shield but had a couple of concerns.

It mounts to the plastic base like the original does so do you have much flex at freeway speed since this is quite a bit larger than the original?

Are there spacers that raise it away from the plastic base because there are couple of molded ridges at the bottom of the base that seem like they would rub.

I'm 5' 11" and want to be out of the buffeting. How is it for noise and turbulence and what height did you get?

Thanks for the feedback!
SoCal
2015 FJ-09 Red of course :)

• Premium Member
Excellent. I was taking a hard look at this shield but had a couple of concerns.  
It mounts to the plastic base like the original does so do you have much flex at freeway speed since this is quite a bit larger than the original?

Are there spacers that raise it away from the plastic base because there are couple of molded ridges at the bottom of the base that seem like they would rub.

I'm 5' 11" and want to be out of the buffeting. How is it for noise and turbulence and what height did you get?

Thanks for the feedback!
You really ought to consider the 22" Madstad. I'm 6'4" and I get just enough wind in my face to keep me cool, and no noise. Highly recommended! 

Reluctantly that's probably my number one choice at the moment.  I know they work well, had one on my Tiger 1050 and it was very quiet but I just couldn't get used to the look.  The FJ version is more attractive but now there seems to be two version floating around. 

SoCal
2015 FJ-09 Red of course :)

Archived