Huge motorcycle bag sale going on

Motocentric went out of business I guess and Motorcycl e Superstore has all of their tank bags and luggage on closeout pricing.

I called and they have a bunch in stock, so I scored two awesome bags for under $100. They have good tank bags for $20.

Check it all out here!

$20.00 Bag has magnetic or strap base

2010_Moto_Centric_Mototrek_7_Tank_Bag_Black.jpg

At that price get both and sell the other for $40 after they sell out.

Speaking of which, all of the motocentric stuff is on sale, and most of it is all five star reviewed. Jackets, pants all kinds of stuff.

Check it out here

The Squadron jacket is usually $200 on sale for only $59 now, will sell out quick. They have adv jackets as well. All the reviews are 5 stars

2015_motocentric_squadron_jacket_hi_viz_mcss.jpg

Sunshine, I have that bag and it's entirely satisfactory, especially at that price.

I keep my rainsuit in the main compartment, multitool in the front pocket and phone in the back pocket.

Thanks for letting us know Cruizin@admin, some great Motocentric stuff there! 
Word of warning for Matte Silver (or gray or other matte finish) FJ-09 owners considering magnetic tank bags, see this thread about discoloration of the tank, maybe opt for strap mounted version!

http://fj-09.org/thread/4185/magnetic-tank-matte-gray-paint
welp, happy I checked back here before ordering anything. Rip tank bags.  
Thanks much for the heads up.

Thanks for letting us know Cruizin@admin, some great Motocentric stuff there! 
Word of warning for Matte Silver (or gray or other matte finish) FJ-09 owners considering magnetic tank bags, see this thread about discoloration of the tank, maybe opt for strap mounted version!

http://fj-09.org/thread/4185/magnetic-tank-matte-gray-paint
welp, happy I checked back here before ordering anything. Rip tank bags.  
Thanks much for the heads up.

There are hundreds of thousands of tank bags on the road everyday. I would just cut used micro fiber towels into little squares and put one under ea mag.

But actually the $59 jacket that is usually $200 is the best deal on that page, until it sells out.

Archived